For the past few months I’ve been tossing around the idea of starting a blog to discuss the changes I’ve gone through, and the lessons learned.
Who am I, you might be wondering?
- I’m a Midwestern girl living in the DC area, figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
- I’m 37.
- I’m starting a new full-time job in 6 days.
- I own a dog (female) and 3 cats (male), all neutered.
- I’ve never been married, though I was briefly engaged in 2004.
- I was brought up Catholic, spent a few years professing to be pagan, but currently have no spiritual or religious path.
- I’m a liberal, but I don’t enjoy discussing politics, because it tends to get heated very quickly, and I don’t follow the news closely enough to feel I can defend my position adequately.
You’ll find out more if you continue to read this blog.