What a great idea! Of course, I’ve heard of people showing gratitude, but never in such a consistent way.
Today, I’m grateful for:
1. My family.
2. New friendships.
3. My new full-time job, which will have insurance in 2 months.
4. My pets – on my worst days, they are such a comfort, and are otherwise a joy.
5. My health.
6. My car, which is still puttering along & getting me where I need to go.
7. Crafts – when I pick up the crochet hook, spindle, or other tool, I go into the crafty zone. It’s a wonderful place.
8. Audiobooks – great for commutes & craft marathons.
9. My counselor. I feel so much better after talking with her.
10. Authors – those who create the wondrous worlds I read about.
via Cake & Carrots